The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is part of a regional network of similar programs and is affiliated with the Great Lakes ADA Center, located at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Department on Disability and Human Development.
The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is managed by Employment Resources Inc. (ERI).
The ADA Wisconsin Partnership:
- answers your questions about the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- helps you understand your rights or responsibilities covered under the ADA;
- helps you find solutions by providing technical assistance about the ADA;
- sends you the most current information about the ADA;
- helps you find resources to address various ADA issues and requirements;
- provides or support ADA trainings, workshops and in-service opportunities for your business, agency or group.
For more about this project, visit the ADA Wisconsin Partnership Website.