Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI) – Madison, WI
The Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations of the office, managing high quality agency service and customer interactions, and coordinating a variety of complex financial and administrative duties. The position is essential to the agency’s professional and productive operations. These operational functions require an organized, detail-oriented person with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with composure and confidence.
Please note, ERI requires a cover letter and resume with your application – please include your salary requirements in the cover letter.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the office to include reception and telephone activities, mail and banking task management, ordering supplies and ensuring smooth operation of communications, information technology and other office functions.
- Maintain office operating procedures and protocols to include maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures, staff lists, mailings and other key programmatic efforts.
- Complete a variety of financial administrative duties accurately and efficiently to include invoicing, payroll data entry, banking functions such as deposits and statement review, invoice data entry, postage meter and other fiscal tasks.
- Manage on-site and off-site meetings to include all logistics such as scheduling, technology set-up, food and materials.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree or greater, or equivalent and relevant work background and experience;
- Five or more years of experience in an equivalent or comparable role of Office Coordinator to include support/administrative function of a business with diverse responsibilities including communications, financial and human resource tasks, as well as working with vendors and clients;
- Basic knowledge of legal regulations related to confidentiality and privacy requirements;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail while working on multiple tasks;
- Strong math skills and financial aptitude;
- Ability to use general office equipment and conduct basic equipment troubleshooting;
- Ability to work independently with very little supervision;
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members;
- Ability to prioritize and continually meet numerous deadlines for high-volume tasks;
- Ability to work and communicate with a diverse group of people and businesses, and adapt communication styles accordingly;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client and staff information;
- Ability to receive and maintain required background and security clearance status;
- Ability to travel within Wisconsin; must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and proof of personal auto liability insurance meeting Wisconsin’s minimum requirement; and
- Demonstrated computer and software skills required; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce or other comparable platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000 to $52,000 / year
ERI is an equal opportunity employer with talented staff, as well as a creative and flexible work environment, excellent benefits, and generous earned time off policies.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary expectations by January 13, 2019 to email@example.com.