Disability Advocacy Day 2019
Real Lives, Real Work, Real Smart Wisconsin
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
Get Up-to-Date Event Information on the Survival Coalition Wisconsin Website.
- 9:30 AM – Check in at Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI
- 10:30 – Briefing on Survival Coalition’s current issues, planning time and lunch
- 12:15 PM – Rally at the State Capitol, Hamilton Street Entrance (3 blocks away)
- 1:00 – 3:00 – Attend legislative visits
- 3:00 – 3:30 – Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol
Don’t forget to stop by our voting resource table!
- There is small fee to register. $10 per person. NEW!
- Everyone in attendance MUST register.
- Direct Care Workers attending to assist you for the day must register for this event.
- Use your HOME/VOTING address to register. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
- No on-site registration or walk-ins.
Registrations and payments must be completed or postmarked no later than March 8, 2019.
Questions? Contact Fil Clissa: firstname.lastname@example.org