Put Your Ticket to Work for You!
ERI PLUS is an Employment Network under the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work Program.
ERI PLUS supports workers with disabilities (Ticket holders) to maintain long-term employment and confidently leave Social Security benefits.
Stay Informed and Get Ongoing Support
If you have found employment (on your own or through Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services), we can help you manage your changing benefits issues and provide financial assistance to help you move forward in your employment goals.
To assign your Ticket to ERI PLUS you must be:
ERI PLUS offers Ticket holders:
- employed with a goal to end your Social Security cash benefits.
- eligible for SSDI or SSI payments (even if you currently do not receive a payment).
- able to meet earnings requirements.
- Benefits planning and assistance to help manage changing benefit and health insurance issues.
- Career and employment counseling to help address barriers and explore or advance employment opportunities.
- Financial assistance to help with job-related expenses or debt (such as student loans or car payments) to those who meet specific employment goals and program requirements.
- Connections to a variety of employment and disability related resources
Couldn't ask for better, informed, articulate, kind treatment. Love them!Kate helped me to comprehend what previously has been a great unknown wrapped in a mess. The most helpful things was obtaining cash to survive as I rebuild my life.They walked me through the whole process and explained with detail how everything works. Finally understood the whole Ticket program and how it affected my SSI Benefits.Excellent service from all staff that I have worked with. Very helpful with all questions I had.Kate has been helping me and she is outstanding. She's very helpful, full of information and always responds to my questions immediately. She also lets me know when things are forgotten or needed.
Ticket to Work Articles
In general, finding a job can be challenging for someone with a disability. For example, the Bureau of Labor Statistics …
Sometimes by reading about the struggles of others and how they learned to face health challenges and achieve goals, provides …
What resources and supports are available to a person receiving social security disability benefits when wishing to return to work? …
Ticket to Work Resources
How to Get Started
We would like to provide you with as much information as possible before making any decisions. Please do not hesitate to contact the Ticket Manager by filling out the form below or calling 608-246-3444 x225 or toll-free at 1-800-710-9326.