ERI PLUS is an Employment Network under the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work Program.
ERI PLUS supports workers with disabilities (Ticket holders) to maintain long-term employment and confidently leave Social Security benefits.
Stay Informed and Get Ongoing Support
If you have found employment (on your own or through Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services), we can help you manage your changing benefits issues and provide financial assistance to help you move forward in your employment goals.
To assign your Ticket to ERI PLUS you must be:
- employed with a goal to end your Social Security cash benefits.
- eligible for SSDI or SSI payments (even if you currently do not receive a payment).
- able to meet earnings requirements.
- Benefits planning and assistance to help manage changing benefit and health insurance issues.
- Career and employment counseling to help address barriers and explore or advance employment opportunities.
- Financial assistance to help with job-related expenses or debt (such as student loans or car payments) to those who meet specific employment goals and program requirements.
- Connections to a variety of employment and disability related resources
Ticket to Work Articles
Sometimes by reading about the struggles of others and how they learned to face health challenges and achieve goals, provides …
What resources and supports are available to a person receiving social security disability benefits when wishing to return to work? …