Put Your Ticket to Work for You!
ERI PLUS is an Employment Network under the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work Program.
ERI PLUS supports workers with disabilities (Ticket Holders) to maintain long-term employment and confidently leave Social Security benefits.
Our Ticket Services
Stay Informed, Connected, and Confident
If you have found employment (on your own or through Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) services), we can assist you in managing your changing benefits issues, support you at key transition points, and connect you with resources to help you move forward in your employment goals.
To assign your Ticket to ERI PLUS you must be:
- employed with a goal to end your Social Security cash benefits.
- eligible for SSDI or SSI payments (even if you currently do not receive a payment).
- able to meet earnings requirements.
ERI PLUS offers Ticket Holders:
- Benefits Planning and Assistance to manage changing benefits and health insurance issues.
- Career and Employment Counseling to address barriers and explore / advance career opportunities.
- Connections to a variety of employment and disability-related resources.
Wisconsin Promise Connects Youth with OpportunitiesApril 21, 2015
Get a New or Better Job: Step One: Identify InterestsApril 12, 2015
New Year’s Resolution: Get a new or better jobJanuary 27, 2015
We would like to provide you with as much information as possible before making any decisions. Please do not hesitate to contact Ticket to Work – ERI PLUS by filling out the form below or calling 608-246-3444 x240 or toll-free at 1-800-710-9326.